ALEPPO Olive-Laurel Soap 1%, Skin Extraction, Atopy, Sensitive Skin, 200g / 7oz
Natural, original Aleppo soap
The soap is 100% natural, hand-made from laurel oil and olive oil, according to old Syrian recipes.
Ingredients: olive oil 87%, bay oil 1%, water 10%, salt 2%
- The most delicate Aleppo soap 99% olive oil in the composition.
- For the care of very dry, irritated, and delicate skin.
- The soap is suitable for the care of young children, including babies.
- It does not dry the skin, does not tighten it, creates a pleasant foam.
- After washing the face and body are smooth and well moisturized.
- The soap is perfect for washing delicate hair and sensitive scalp
The main ingredients of Aleppo soaps are two types of oils - olive oil and bay oil.
Olive oil contains a set of nutritious vitamins which, by penetrating deep into the epidermis, help maintain beauty and radiance. Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, provides protection against the harmful effects of weather conditions, environmental pollution, and the passage of time. Vitamin A soothes tired and irritated skin.
Laurel oil has an antiseptic effect - it is used as a natural healing agent, effectively reducing skin inflammation, facilitating wound healing, and also helps to get rid of acne and dandruff.
The combination of these two ingredients makes it possible to renew the natural protective coat of the skin, which is exposed to the harmful effects of external factors irritating the skin.
Traditional Aleppo soap is hand-made, dried in the sun, aged for a minimum of 9 months, without synthetic additives, dyes, and preservatives.
INCI: Olea Europeae Oil 87%, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxyde, Laurus Nobilis Oil 1%
Weight: +/- 200 g / 7oz
Country of Origin: Syria
Expiration Date: 06/22