WHITE Clay Porcelain Kaoiln, 100g / 3.53oz
The most delicate of clays in their pure form. Designed for sensitive, thin, dry, mature skin, as well as for children.
It is a fine, light clay with absorbent properties, which can be found in various types of cosmetics: powders, talc, etc.
French white clay is an excellent mask for the face, thin hair, and above all as a mask that tightens the delicate skin of the neckline and bust.
Properties of white clay:
1. Gently cleanses, smoothes and tightens the skin,
2. Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties,
3. It activates the processes of cell reconstruction. Naturally cleanses and stimulates the skin regeneration process,
4. Exfoliates dead epidermis, cleanses the skin of excess sebum, toxins, and unhealthy microflora,
5. It improves blood circulation, soothes inflammation, restores the skin's mineral balance,
6. Prevents stretch marks and corrects existing ones,
7. Models, smoothes, strongly firms, slims the figure, effectively reduces fat tissue and reduces the symptoms of cellulite,
8. It restores the skin's health and natural beauty,
9. It contributes to the renewal of the body's energy resources and vital forces.
The clay complies with the Ecocert certificate, meets the highest quality standards.
1. Face and body masks
Mix the desired amount of clay with a little cool water until you get a paste. The pulp must be quite thick. Then apply it to the skin and leave it on the face for 10-15 minutes, on the body for about 20 minutes.
You can put a damp handkerchief on the face mask to prevent it from drying out too quickly.
Instead of water, you can use herbal tea or floral water to make a mask.
For dry skin, it is beneficial to mix white clay with a few drops of natural oil.
Pour half a cup of clay into the tub of warm water. Immerse the body in the bath for about 20 minutes. After that, do not wipe the skin with a towel, just softly wrap it and put it under the duvet.
3. Washing the hair
Mix the clay with water until it is pasty. Apply the paste to the hair and scalp and massage it well for a few minutes. Then rinse your hair with water.
These types of treatments prevent greasy hair. They strengthen the bulbs and scalp.
NOTE: During the treatments, the clay mask dries up and tightens the skin. We advise you to gently moisten your face with water throughout the treatment. The skin after the masks will not be reddened and irritated.
Do not use any metal objects to prepare the masks: cups, bowls, spoons!
Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay
Weight: 100g / 3.53oz
Country of Origin: France
Expiration Date: 12/22