Hyaluronic Acid Triple, Concentration 3%, 30ml / 1 oz
⦁ A real skin lifting
⦁ Deep hydration,
⦁ Firming and smoothing the skin
1. Hyaluronic acid in this form has a strong rejuvenating and moisturizing effect.
2. Due to its strong regenerating and firming properties, it is recommended for very dry and damaged skin.
3. Has the ability to minimize inflammation and remove free radicals.
4. As a component of cosmetics, acid contributes to the reconstruction of the damaged epidermis, creates a protective film on the skin to prevent moisture loss, smoothes, firms, and improves skin elasticity.
5. Hyaluronic acid stimulates the formation of cells and thus promotes the migration of new skin cells and stimulates the growth factor in the areas where the injury has occurred. The results are surprising. Badly healing scars become less visible.
The acid is for external use on the skin. After using it, the skin will not only be maximally moisturized but also smooth and properly nourished.
Attention! It should be remembered that 3% is the maximum cosmetic concentration of hyaluronic acid, it can cause temporary redness, in return, the effect is visible after the first application!
We recommend hyaluronic acid to use:
- as an addition to clay masks
Add 1-2 drops of acid to the mask, mix, apply on the face for 5 minutes.
- as an addition to face oils, body creams, and lotions
Depending on your needs, add 2-4 drops of acid and mix on your hand, massage preferably into wet skin for better absorption of the gel, in a concentration of no more than about 25% in the cosmetic, with a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid creates a film on the skin.
- as a hair serum
Add about 10 drops of acid to the oil and hair balm, mix, apply to damaged parts of hair, a few hours before washing.
Store in a dry place, away from heat and light sources.
HA is a biocompatible substance, it does not cause any adverse reaction after application - irritation, allergies, redness, burning.
Products with hyaluronic acid can be safely used in winter because, unlike creams where water is the moisturizing factor, they do not cause blood vessels to dilate.
Ingredients: aqua, sodium hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, dehydroacetic acid *, benzyl alcohol *
* mild preservative recognized by COSMOS / ECOCERT
Capacity: 30ml /1oz, glass bottle with a pipette
Expiration Date: 02/23