Natural LAUREL Butter Antiseptic for Skin Problems, 120ml / 4oz
100% natural butter with laurel oil-based only on natural butter and oils
The only such product on the market!
Properties of laurel butter:
1. A large percentage of 30% bay oil has antiseptic, astringent, and anti-inflammatory properties. You can successfully use the butter on delicate parts of the body and hair, which is not always possible with 100% bay oil due to its warming properties.
2. Bay butter has a good effect on the condition of the skin, hair, and nails. It helps to heal mycoses, eczema, eczema, ulcers, destroys bacteria and fungi, improves blood circulation and skin elasticity.
3. It has a muscle-relaxing effect and soothes inflammation of the joints.
- psoriasis, eczema, acne,
- skin mycosis, lichen, lesions,
- ulcers, eczema, uneven color,
- wound healing,
- hair loss, scalp lesions,
- brittle and damaged nail plate,
- athlete's foot and hand,
- pain in joints and muscles.
- antiseptic, astringent, antibacterial,
- moisturizing and elasticizing the skin,
- strongly regenerating,
- faster healing of wounds and ulcers,
- smoothing and firming the skin.
Ingredients: butyrospermum parkii butter, laurus nobilis oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, nigella sativa seed oil, cethearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate
Capacity: 120ml / 4oz, glass jar
Keep away from light and heat. Close the container tightly after each use.
Expiration Date: 09/22