SHEA Butter Unrefined Karite Virgin 120ml / 4oz
⦁ 100% NATURAL from organic farming
⦁ FOR DRY AND DAMAGED SKIN
⦁ without any additives
⦁ moisturizing and regenerating skin
1. Applied for a minimum of 7 days, it makes the skin elastic and eliminates cracks.
2. Karite shows great care, oils, and moisturizes effect.
3. Accelerate the healing of wounds, irritations, and inflammation of sunburn.
4. It is a natural UV filter.
5. Not allergenic - it can be used for all skin types.
6. It protects against drying and aging and helps to keep water in the skin cells.
7. Karite butter is beneficial for oily skin.
8. Has a soothing and nourishing effect.
9. It is also helpful in some skin diseases such as acne, psoriasis, and dermatoses.
10. For massage of aching muscles, treatment of rheumatism, skin irritation.
12. Butter is also a natural conditioner for dry, brittle and splitting hair.
SHEA BUTTER CONTAINS:
- natural allantoin
- provitamin A;
- vitamins F and E;
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids
How to use SHEA butter?
Shea butter can be used on the body practically every day when the skin is particularly dry and sensitive.
Apply to hands, gently spread and massage into selected parts of the skin, including the face. The butter can be heated in a water bath and mixed with other oils, lotions, or creams.
In summer, shea maintains a natural lubricating film on the skin for at least several hours. Karite has protective properties, has a natural 4UV factor, therefore it is also suitable for tanning in a solarium.
Butter should also be used after exposure to the sun on irritated, burned skin.
We recommend using it every day as a foot balm. After soaking your feet in salt, massage the butter into the skin of your heels, wear cotton socks for a few hours, or even overnight. After such treatment, the skin will be elastic, soft, moisturized, and smooth.
Shea butter should be used daily at night to care for dry and chapped hands. In this way, cracks on the callous epidermis can be healed.
In winter, butter is best used on the face instead of a greasy cream, also for babies and young children. Shea is perfect for skin irritation in contact with low temperature, during winter frosts. It is perfect as a lip balm.
Shea is ideal for the care of irritated epidermis due to allergies to traditional creams, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, or extremely irritated scalp
Ingredients: butyrospermum parkii butter
Country of Origin: Ghana
Capacity: 120ml / 4oz, glass container
Expiration Date: 12/22